Sunday, April 8, 2007

Enroll now - Jump ahead

Hello everyone,

I have mentioned My World Plus a few times in my blog over the past month. This is, without a doubt, a program you need to check out and register for. Even if it is only as a pre-enrollee for now, you will thank me for it later!

http://bbads2000.myworlddiscounts.com/

I joined at the start of March and as of this morning, I already have 97 members in my downline. I also have over 25 000 people pre-enrolled. This is very important to you! If you join as a full member, you can jump ahead of those 25000 people and earn income on all the people that join our team after you! Imagine that!

Besides the income potential, it is a savings club that offers you so many ways to save money that is would be hard to lose money on a membership. This isnt like all the others out there where you have to buy their products. We are talking about real everyday brand name products, like Starbucks and MacDonalds! I will post a list in the future but go check it out for yourself. It takes a few seconds to see the front welcome page.

http://bbads2000.myworlddiscounts.com/

Take a few minutes and register now. The business was officially launched on March 15th and so far there are over 25000 people in my group, earning me money... they could be in your group, earning you money. Let's build this together!

Here is to our success!
Brent

No comments: