Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tokyo Listing

Hi everyone,

Just a side note.

I started a website business that features information on Tokyo, Japan.
This is where I live.

It is a fantastic city. If you haven't been here, I highly recommend visiting some day.

I have just set it up this spring and I have been spending my time learning the website functions and features as well as studying about how to grow this type of online business.

If you have any time, please swing on by and check out my site.

http://tokyolisting.com/

If you have a business that you would like to advertise, I have a lot of advertising specials right now. Also, email me and let me know that you found the site through this blog and I will add some extra bonuses for your advertising needs. Let's help each other succeed!

Here is to our success!
Brent

2 comments:

Iago de Otto said...

Tokyo is a pretty awesome city. It's been almost thirty years since I was there, however, and that was on my way to Taipei for the first time, where I am still hanging my hat . . . when I am wearing one, that is.

Well, actually, when I am taking it off. Sometimes I just throw it on a table.

-------------------------

Funding Available For Any Business, No Loans, No Banks, SEC-Verified

soyuztan said...

please check out my blog:

http://www.dayspapalmharbor.blogspot.com